This is a loooonely place....

norcal

Reactions
Am I the first SLC 300 owner or something? [unsurelaugh]

SLCFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Am I the first SLC 300 owner or something? [unsurelaugh]
Welcome, yeah just about. Mine is supposed to be arriving in Feb. Did you order yours or buy it off the lot?

OP
N

norcal

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Close. Bought it off the showroom floor. :) It's been a blast so far, great car.

Ray@Sax

Reactions
Just checked and there were a total of 5986 SLC's taxed last year, so should have a good following, need to do something to attract more owners.
I know there are other forums, SLK World, MB etc etc,but they only have SLC as an add on to SLK and it can get a bit pedantic about owning an SLC, so it's good to find a dedicated forum just to the SLC fraternity.

skromfols

Reactions
I'm a new SLC owner and didn't go for the larger engine. My days of playing Ricky Racer are over, so I just wanted something that was fun to drive in the two lane twisties, good to look at and comfortable. When I saw this SLC 300R it had all the bells and whistles and the color was good, so I bought it. I would have considered a red one, but when I travel I'm usually 10 - 15 MPH above the speed limit and red attracts attention, where this Selenite Grey Metallic should be pretty stealthy.

I'm disappointed with the lack of participation on this forum. One of the first things I do when buying a new car or motorcycle is find vehicle specific forums and start exchanging information. I learn so much about my vehicles that way. Hopefully a few of us can get some interested generated on this site.

Attachments

Merc Mike

Reactions
I too are like you a bit disapointed with the lack of response.