Welcome to the #1 Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum and Mercedes GLA community dedicated to Mercedes-Benz GLA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mercedes-Benz GLA today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

GLAFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

ivandeman

Reactions
Just ordered my brand new Mercedes 200 GLA Mountain Grey!
Should be delivered end August.
Currently driving a Honda CRV 2013

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

OP
GLAFan

GLAFan

Staff Member
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Reactions
Welcome [MENTION=148]ivandeman[/MENTION]

trguest

Reactions
Long time Mercedes owner, E300, C240 vehicles. Just purchased my first SUV, a 2018 GLA 250 all options. Outstanding vehicle! Looking for a forum thread on Eco Start Stop battery issues. I have not found anything here but understand this was a significant issue on previous models.

Popeye

Reactions
Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Just purchased our first Mercedes. A beautiful blue 2019 GLA250 . It handles real well, but is not as spacious as our Outback (nor was it intended to be). The learning curve for all the options and functions is a bit daunting - how did you handle it? What kind of servicing can you do at generic garages without voiding the warranty and the optional "protections"?

daveo228i

Reactions
Hi, want to introduce myself and my 2019 GLA 250 4matic with 9,554 miles.

Hi, want to introduce myself and my GLA 250 4matic. We live in Nevada, the desert part. I have the panorama roof. When it starts to heat up, the roof stays closed with the screen covering. My first Benz and loving it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro